Subject: [problems with CVS accounts] Drupal 4.7RC3
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 14:20:31 +0000 (UTC)

Santa Claus sent a message using the contact form at
http://drupal.org/contact.

Hello!
I had some big problems with your 4.7RC3.

In working with php, installed as cgi, when the value of variable
$_SERVER['SCRIPT_NAME'] is equal to /cgi-bin/php, base_path() are working
not properly and adding cgi-bin/ in front of the site's URLs.

My hosting support team propose me to add this code ($base_path = "/";) to
includes/bootstrap.inc in line 158.
Now all links are working better, but: When I use every buttons on my site
(for example: Save or Upload or Submit) I have same problem with adding
cgi-bin/ to link in adress field.

Sorry of my English.
Thanks for pay attention with my message.

Best regards,
Nick