[consulting] exporting a site.

Bill Fitzgerald bill at funnymonkey.com
Sat Dec 10 14:31:03 UTC 2005

Hello, John,

In reading over this thread, it seems like the privacy of user info is a
concern. With this in mind, an archiving tool like HTTrack
(http://www.httrack.com/) might do the trick. It will create a static
archive of your site, and you could then distribute the html files.

Bill

--
Bill Fitzgerald
http://www.funnymonkey.com