[consulting] Successful large enterprise deployments of Drupal

puregin puregin at puregin.org
Tue Dec 13 21:09:39 UTC 2005

On 13-Dec-2005, at 11:50 AM, Michael Haggerty wrote:

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your detailed, interesting and informative reply...

> Large is kind of a subjective term. It could refer to the amount of
> traffic
> on a site or the complexity of the applications running within.

You're right - I wasn't very clear.

      I meant large in the sense of 'lots of employees' .

The issue is that such 'large' organizations are often conservative
in their
IT decisions, hence like to know that a given software solution has
been successfully implemented in similar situations.

I suppose you could say I'm interested in the question of how can
Drupal be presented to Fortune 1000 companies.

Cheers, Djun