[consulting] Managing look at feel...

John Sechrest sechrest at jas.peak.org
Wed Dec 14 16:16:36 UTC 2005

  I have a website for a chapter of the SAO. I am running that as a drupal
  site. I have been asked to match the look at feel of the main site for the
  SAO.

  http://www.sao.corvallis.or.us
  http://www.sao.org

  How would you as a consultant, approach this task?

      Would you start developing a theme from scratch?
      Would you use an existing theme and get "close enough"
      Would you outsource a theme design to someone else?

  What pathway do you use to solve this question?

-----
                        .           computers and the Internet
                          .            more effectively
                            .