[consulting] DrupalCOM: european Small Business distro

Laura Scott laura at pingv.com
Thu Dec 15 19:54:52 UTC 2005

I wish I were more multilingual. As the web is our medium, the entire
world is the market. We all could stand to benefit from more robust
translation capabilities -- and if we can ever bridge the Chinese
translatiion, that would be huge.

I'm going to shut up now on all this as I feel I've said too much in
this particular discussion already.

Laura

pingVision <http://www.pingv.com> | interactive media design
*Laura Scott*, President