[consulting] DrupalCOM: European Small Business distro

Boris Mann boris at bryght.com
Fri Dec 16 16:00:20 UTC 2005

On 12/16/05, Bèr Kessels <ber at webschuur.com> wrote:

This is true. And would be ideal. Yet we (I at least) are in a similar boat
> as
> Bryght and CS. We have to get going fast. We cannot afford to always get
> everything trough the whole community process when there are targets and
> deadlines luring around the corner.

Actually, as far as I know, there is no functionality in our system that is
not either 1) in a future version of Drupal (we run with some backported
patches, like free tagging) or 2) has an open issue which we are actively
working on making acceptable to core. Those are basically the two guiding
rules in running modified core code.

--
Boris Mann
http://www.bryght.com