[consulting] Sharpen your wits: Drupal conversion

Boris Mann boris at bryght.com
Fri Dec 16 16:21:48 UTC 2005

First, I think of this as a best practices experiment, where people share
how they would approach building a site. Not technically, but more from an
architectural point of view and/or re-use of existing modules and theme
decisions. Let me know if people believe this is interesting/OT/not
interesting.

We could respond here, or respond on the forum. I think I'll leave a note
saying I've sent this to the consulting list.

====

http://drupal.org/node/41397

--
Boris Mann