[consulting] DrupalCOM: european Small Business distro

puregin puregin at puregin.org
Sun Dec 18 10:20:50 UTC 2005

On 16-Dec-2005, at 1:01 AM, Dries Buytaert wrote:

> None of the complaints or features in this thread were specific or
> limited to small businesses ... except for the business-specific
> pre-configured navigation structure, maybe.  The DrupalCOM
> distribution should be a 50-line MySQL file.  All the other
> improvements should go to core.

    I love the idea of this!

    Along with PHP page snippets, block snippets, and theme snippets,
we can have SQL config snippets.
I've started a page in the Handbook for this

     http://drupal.org/node/41586

So, everyone jump in there an share your SQL scripts.  This is a good
place to share those Database
migration scripts people have been talking about, BTW.

    Djun