DrupalCOM, next step (was Re: [consulting] DrupalCOM: european Small Business distro)

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Sun Dec 18 17:43:51 UTC 2005

Allright,

I think we kindof agree of what it shouold do, how it should do this and all
that. Now, I need to have the basics ready by the end of next week, so Id
like to proceed to step two. I will be working on this offline, for a while,
but I'd like to know a few things:

1) Where to collaborate
2) Where to put the result

1) For now I think this should rather move to the development ML, or maybe if
people on that list disagree, we can open a private ML.
2) I can open a part of my SVN for this, but I'd rather keep this within
Drupals infrastructure. So does anyone object against putting this on
drupal.org/projects/drupalCOM ? Dries; I'd especially like to hear your
opinion on this.

After I get some feedback on this, ill opst a summary to the infrastucture
lsit to ask the opinion of the dupal.org leaders.

Ber

--
| Bèr Kessels | webschuur.com | website development |
| http://bler.webschuur.com | http://www.webschuur.com |