[consulting] Req for (paid) support

Moshe Weitzman weitzman at tejasa.com
Fri Dec 23 21:30:49 UTC 2005

As one of the admins of this list, i'll gently remind folks that this is not
a list for broadcasting requests to all consultants. this is for consultant
to consultant discussion.

drupal offers no way to broadcast requests to all consultants. if you think
it should, get some support from the infrastructure team.

-moshe