[consulting] Req for (paid) support

Khalid B kb at 2bits.com
Sat Dec 24 15:44:09 UTC 2005

The two (mailing list and forums) are not mutually exclusive, and can
be complimentary.

For example, the RFP (or DEP in case of other lists, ...etc.) can be
posted to the forums, and a pointer posted to the mailing list  to
notify those who do not frequent the forums daily.

What is not good is when the discussion starts in one place, then
forks/fragments in both places, with some people discussing it on the
mailing list and others on forums.