[consulting] Req for (paid) support

Gunnar Langemark gunnar at langemark.com
Sun Dec 25 08:54:59 UTC 2005

John Sechrest wrote:
>  One approach could be to set up a consultants list and
>  set up a form to post to it. And that solves both pathways.

Which would also almost solve the other side of the problem.

If you're a company or consultant with a problem, you may not feel
inclined to broadcast your problem too widely on the web. So if you can
post to a list and leave an email address for answers, there will be no
long threads attracting attention, and there will be no forum post
turning up in Google forever, saying that company A and consultant B had
this stupid problem and were desperate for help.
The list will remain a simple list of requests, and never turn into a
discussion.

I would prefer such a solution - for consultants to subscribe to.

Discrete Drupal Consulting.....

Merry Christmas

Best
Gunnar