[consulting] the Ultimate forum based Malinglist Manager

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Thu Dec 29 21:21:45 UTC 2005

Op donderdag 29 december 2005 22:13, schreef Bèr Kessels:
> > Ack, more code, less talk.

Oh, and I just forgot to add that my remark about "not being able to lead this
one" does not indicate i am not willing to invest any time in it! In fact I
am hundred percent sure that 80% of the -1s and +1s in the issues and ML ar
eput there by people who have no intention AT ALL to EVER invest ANY time in
that issue. There ar esoo many ±1s with patches that sit stale,  because no
one even looks at them, eventhouhg a lot of people indicated they liked it.

So, I think indicating that i wont be able to spend much time on something is
not at all the same as not being interested in a good outcome!
That code no talk think is seriously starting to piss me off. Its
unprofessional to not discuss an idea before working on it.

NASA:
hey what if we build that wall like that?
 - Dont talk, just weld. We,ll see if it works later
Yea but i think that wall is just not strong enough.
 - Talk is silver, welding is gold.

Ber