[consulting] the Ultimate forum based Malinglist Manager

Dan Robinson dan at civicactions.com
Fri Dec 30 20:13:04 UTC 2005

> Dan Robinson wrote:
>
>>> CSL did pursue Sympa for a specific project. The solution that will be
>>> pursued now will not use any MLM.
>>>

>> Respectfully this is not helping the discussion much.
>>

> I am not discussing, I am telling what will happen.

great - at least you are taking a position :).

>>  Do you guys have
>> a plan?
>>

> Of course.
>
>>  When will it be revealed?  What is the schedule?  Is there a
>> reason that this is not being pursued in the light of day?
>>

> I generally let others do the talking. There will be a beta version
> available the first half of January.

So we should either

    a) wait to see what you produce - if it isn't something we can use
then great if not then we're twiddling thumbs for a couple weeks.
    b) go ahead and work in parrallel - and then if we're working on the
same thing we've wasted our time.

Have I missed something?