[consulting] Case Tracker Phone Presentation: Helpful?

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Tue Dec 5 16:49:43 UTC 2006

This Friday, I get to sell my bosses on the Case Tracker module I've
been improving in a bubble over the last couple of months. As such, I'm
prepping a little talk and demo, just like I would if I ever went to all
the conventions I've been invited to.

What I'm wondering is:

  * would such a presentation be helpful to others?

It'd be a conference call to a 641 area code, with a supplementary IRC
or AIM chatroom for difficult-to-repeat stuff (like URLs, etc., etc.).
There'd be question and answer periods throughout.

I can't promise anything - I generally despise the phone and anything
requiring vocal communication, so I may just be high on Manwich (MmMMm,
Manwich) at the moment. But, I really think Case Tracker is a nifty
little thingy and I've invested a healthy dose of my own time into it.
I'd like folks to know it for what it is, and not develop wrong ideas.

--
Morbus Iff ( and i twirled my hair and i popped my gum )