[consulting] Case Tracker Phone Presentation: Helpful?

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Tue Dec 5 21:00:30 UTC 2006

> But I *really* wanted to heckle you!

:)

> If you have the time, that would be fantastic, Morbus. What about
> capturing this to an audio recording, too?

Welp, I'm now looking around at the various screencasting software out
there, and debating whether I should just do that instead, for maximum
audience. Granted, no kickback with Q and A, but I'm always around on
IRC and email for that sort of thing.

--
Morbus Iff ( omnia mutantur, nos et mutamur in illis )