[consulting] Current state of newsletter systems

Mark Hope mark at markhope.net
Sun Dec 10 12:36:15 UTC 2006

Good to hear enewsletter is being worked on - As I said, the project
looked pretty quiet/dead (to me anyway), but it obviously isn't.

See:
http://www.cortextcommunications.com/node/554

Rob Barreca is working on patching simplenews to make it more useful
and flexible for future use. Is there overlap between these two
projects or are they intended to serve different needs?

Mark