[consulting] OT: Spam

Tim Kehres tim at kehres.com
Wed Dec 20 16:12:00 UTC 2006

It is not uncommon for spammers to troll for the names and email addresses
of list contributors and then use those addresses as the originator address
in their spams.   I've been seeing this on many of the IETF lists for some
time now.  The only real solution that I've been able to sort out is more
active moderation on the part of the list maintainer.  Fortunately mailman
provides some pretty good tools for this.

Best Regards,

-- Tim