[consulting] Case Tracker 4.7 released

Jenny Hsueh lists at ondemand-network.com
Thu Dec 21 18:29:08 UTC 2006

Morbus et al,

wanted to drop a note to let you know that I just tried the latest
version of casetracker, it works great out of the box!  I only had a
little time to try on the previous version, had jotted down some
usability improvements,  the new version seems to have done a lot of
improvements  both on usability and modularity, kudos to all who have
contributed to this project. Great documentations too.

We will start incorporating it into more complex group project
coordinations/trackings  in the next few months, will provide feedback
accordingly.

Thanks again.
Jenny