[consulting] dedicated server hosting options?

Darrel O'Pry dopry at thing.net
Mon Feb 20 23:07:46 UTC 2006

Personally I prefer to buy my own hardware and go for co-location. If
you are looking for a good host though...

My top pick for dedicated servers is theplanet.com. Worked for them for
a few years.. The staff is extremely knowledgeable and their network
diagrams aren't borrowed from their upstream providers.