[consulting] Help with organic groups to mailing list

Kieran Lal kieran at civicspacelabs.org
Thu Feb 23 14:59:46 UTC 2006

Hi, we are looking for some help testing a new organic groups to
mailing list solution.

Code is checked in here: http://cvs.drupal.org/viewcvs/drupal/
contributions/modules/og/contrib/og2list/

What we need are some multi-part emails from the following mail clients:

* Outlook Express
* Apple Mail (or whatever it is called)
* Outlook (as part of MS Office)
* Eudora
* Pegasus Mail
* The Bat

... as well as the output of various free webmailers. (Don't know
what providers are most popular in the US.)

* Yahoo!
* Gmail
* GMX
* Hotmail

Please send your emails to: bengen at hilluzination dot de

CC the consulting list indicating what client you used so that we
don't flood Hilko's inbox.

Cheers,
Kieran