[consulting] Re: Barn Raising at DrupalCamp (was - Re: and they call it drupalcamp)

Dan Robinson dan at civicactions.com
Thu Feb 23 16:29:11 UTC 2006

I actually think it is pretty easy - for example we could probably come
up with 2-3 candidate websites in a couple days.  I think it makes sense
to start a list of:

trainers
sponsors <== folks/organizations willing to handle logistics
attendees
dates
locations

Once we start assembling the ingredients I strongly suspect organization
will come naturally.

Dan