[consulting] Re: Barn Raising at DrupalCamp (was - Re: and they call it drupalcamp)

Dan Robinson dan at civicactions.com
Fri Feb 24 07:42:05 UTC 2006

I think absolutely.  I think that you'd want to pick projects that

- lent themselves well to a weekend "sprint" (you could even do multiple
projects I think)
- That the course leader(s) felt were conducive to what they wanted to
impart
- that the non-profit was "worthy enough" :) and everyone felt good
about supporting them (did you know that Visa International is a
Non-profit??)

Also to be fair to the non-profit there would probably have to be *some*
ongoing commitment to finish/support the work that was

Dan