[consulting] Drupal Professions Shop Conference Call

Aaron S. Pava aaron at civicactions.com
Fri Feb 24 16:56:22 UTC 2006

Kieran,

I can help with this page.

Aaron

  _____

From: consulting-bounces at drupal.org [mailto:consulting-bounces at drupal.org]
On Behalf Of Kieran Lal
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2006 8:51 AM
To: A list for Drupal consultants and Drupal service/hosting providers
Subject: Re: [consulting] Drupal Professions Shop Conference Call

On Feb 23, 2006, at 9:00 PM, Kaliya * wrote:

Just today I had someone contact me via linked in asking if I knew any
qualified drupal developers for a well funded project that wants some.

Could we please stop pretending that Drupal is some sort of secret club.
Post an ad like this one

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/art/136010326.html

which is then promptly followed up by a meet-up in the same city like this
one http://drupal.org/node/49753

If you want to actually help the situation you can help me write a page in
the handbook "How to hire someone to develop your Drupal site".

Any takers?

Kieran