[consulting] A defense for new users

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Fri Feb 24 20:35:35 UTC 2006

Op vrijdag 24 februari 2006 21:14, schreef Jeff Eaton:
> * Are you a developer, looking to develop or adapt a custom site
> framework? Click here to download [a stripped down] drupal core and
> learn more about the system...
> * Are you a builder, looking to create a custom site from drupal modules
> and themes? Click here to learn more about Drupal site-recipes, and
> browse the modules directory...
> * Are you a creator, looking to 'turn the key' and accomplish a task?
> Click here to download a Drupal Distribution and hit the ground
> running...

I blogged about this a week ago on http://www.webschuur.com/node/480 it is a
personal opinion, so please, if you have anything to say about my ideas, or
if you feel insulted, consider maling it in private to me. ;)

Just thought it might be interesting to share here.

Bèr

--
 [ Bèr Kessels | Drupal services www.webschuur.com ]