[consulting] Drupal Professions Shop Conference Call

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Sat Feb 25 00:25:35 UTC 2006

Op vrijdag 24 februari 2006 22:14, schreef Darrel O'Pry:
> NEWS FLASH: Rebellious Drupal Developers Run Amok.
>
> 02-29-2008: Peter Janis
> Today Drupal developers began rapidly evolving the core of drupal in an
> attempt to undermine the business plans of nagging consultants.
>
> <read more>

I really hope you (the reader, not Darrel, per-sé) did read my reply To Moshe.
In wich I tried to explain my intentions of the mail.

I respect everyones opinions and ideas, and I like what I read from Darrel
O'Pry a lot. Ihad a laugh about this message too :)

But I dislike the tone that I see all over the place (several MLs). I cannot
remember myself being very subtle, but still, I am getting concerned about
the lack of respect I see recently.

Is that because we no longer know (meet) eachother in person? Is that because
we are talking to people that are so remote to us that we thing "nah, I can
insult Him/her, because I need not bother about a busyness relation, or a
patch review"? I don't know.
But I do know that the athmosphere is turning from positive critique and
healthy anti-feelings into bash-persons-in-person.

It annoys me, personally, that I have to watch every single word I type. In
fact, It is starting to annoy me so much, that I am considering to
unsubscribe from all isseus and MLS for a while.

People, lets be friendly. Not in a hug-flower-guitar-song-way, but just
respect ones different views AND ones different ways of communication.

And let us try to refrain from nasty replys whenever possible.

Better no reply then a nasty reply.

 PGP ber at webschuur.com
  http://www.webschuur.com/sites/webschuur.com/files/ber_webschuur.asc
 PGP berkessels at gmx.net