[consulting] Drupal Curriculum - License Policies

Scott Trudeau strudeau at umich.edu
Mon Feb 27 16:06:07 UTC 2006

Small world.  Many of my friends took classes w/ Paul and I've met
him a few times (though I doubt he remembers me)... He does some of
the most interesting work (to me) at the U of M SI.  If anyone is
interested in organizing a one to three day Drupal Camp in Ann Arbor,
I'd help put it together.  I'm in NYC now, but still have a lot of AA
contacts and would be happy to have an excuse to spend a few days in
Michigan.  Just puttin' that out there...

Scott