[consulting] EuroOSCON, OSCON Portland

Gregory Heller gregory at civicactions.com
Tue Feb 28 19:39:51 UTC 2006

Boris, when you say "organizing anything around these event" you mean
things like barcamp or drupalcon (or drupalcamp) that might piggyback on
these events?

I might be interested in working with folks to organize something around
the Portland event.

-Gregory

Boris Mann wrote:
> [cross posted to conferences organization as well as consultants
> mailing list]
>
> The deadline for EuroOSCON's Call for Participation
> (http://conferences.oreillynet.com/cs/euos2006/create/e_sess/) is
> March 6 -- less than a week away. If people are going to submit
> proposals, please copy the drupal-con at drupal.org list before you
> submit so we can have an organized approach to getting accepted. 45
> minute talks or 3 hour tutorials are the only two options. Not sure
> what options O'Reilly will have for projects to present or have a booth.
>
> EuroOSCON is September 18 - 21st in Brussels, Belgium. Talking with a
> few other folks, might try to do a low cost BarCamp around the event.
> Keep to date here: http://barcamp.org/BarCampBrussels.
>
> The deadline for OSCON Portland, July 24 - 28th, is over, but you
> might be able to get in late:
> http://conferences.oreillynet.com/cs/os2006/create/e_sess
>
> FYI -- no one as yet is organizing anything at either of these events.
> I *might* help out with something around EuroOSCON, but have no
> bandwidth for anything earlier than that at this point.
>
> Cheers,
>
> --
> Boris Mann
> Vancouver 778-896-2747 San Francisco 415-367-3595
> SKYPE borismann
> http://www.bryght.com

----
Gregory Heller
http://www.CivicActions.com
http://www.GregoryHeller.com
AIM/SKYPE: GregoryHeller

The content of this email message is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License, Some Rights Reserved.

Get Firefox! The Browser you can trust http://www.mozilla.com
Reclaim you inbox with Thunderbird! http://www.mozilla.com