[consulting] Re: Common Request for Tender Requirements

Robert Castelo robert.castelo at cortextcommunications.com
Thu Jan 12 19:25:40 UTC 2006

On 12 Jan 2006, at 17:55, Greg Knaddison wrote:
> I created a beginning of an answer to the security question:
> http://drupal.org/node/44458

Nice work Greg!

Security is an area where Drupal really shines compared to other
systems. I think a well presented handbook page which gets this point
across to both a technical and non-technical audience (i.e. managers
and CEOs) will be invaluable.

Independent third party data obviously adds a lot of weight to any
claims we make about Drupal's great security history, so the more the
better.

Best regards,

Robert