[consulting] Posted by and Date of; Rearange the links?

Пощенски списък Безмишка bezmishka at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 09:43:05 UTC 2006

Hi all,
I am new here, but I use Drupal 4.7.1 for one website and I have some issues
with my site.
I will be very happy if someone help me.
1. I installed Drupal 4.7.1 and I've configured the most options, but posted
by and date of posted information doesn't appear. It appears when I create
an appropriate page with content, but when I publish the page, authoring
information do not appear, only the category of posted content is showed on
the page.
2. May I rearange the links Read More and category link, for example, the
category link to go last, and the read more link to be placed straight after
the content.
3. How do I redirect the user after loging in no to his/her user information
page, but in the frontpage.

Thanks in advance,
Georgi Jivankin - Admin www.bezmishka.org