[consulting] Calendar with Outlook Integration

Greg Knaddison - GVS Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Thu Jun 8 03:45:16 UTC 2006

On 6/7/06, Kieran Lal <kieran at civicspacelabs.org> wrote:

> Ok, could you do one of those for each of these http://drupal.org/
> handbook/modules?

Um, well, here's RSS feeds.  I'll get working on the rest of them ;)
http://growingventuresolutions.com/tutorials-and-screencasts/howto-read-rss-feeds-from-drupal-taxonomy-terms

> No, seriously, that video completely rocks.

You're too kind.

If anyone has any feedback on how to make them better please let me
know.  As you can see these are Creative Commons
Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.  My intention is that they are
useful to the larger community.  If anyone wants the wink bitmap files
behind them just let me know.

The RSS feed one is still a little rough.  While it's dedicated to my
mom, she hasn't given it the "you need more pauses here so that normal
people can follow" check.

Thanks,
Greg

--
Greg Knaddison | Growing Venture Solutions
Denver, CO | http://growingventuresolutions.com