[consulting] OG Roles

neil.mcevoy at ondemand-network.com neil.mcevoy at ondemand-network.com
Thu Jun 8 18:53:20 UTC 2006

> OG Roles was created so that administrators from certain types of groups
> (such as "official group") could manage roles (such as "blogger") of
> their members themselves, without having to have administrator
> intervention every time they want to appoint add another blogger.

Excellent, many thanks Angie, Kieran,

Yes I was hoping it would be something like this.. :-)

I've been thinking Groups can be used as a sort of accreditation
management framework, e.g. approved channel partners, and with this you
could scale it to run a large marketing effort etc.

Thanks again, Neil.