[consulting] Interesting award

neil.mcevoy at ondemand-network.com neil.mcevoy at ondemand-network.com
Mon Jun 12 14:04:45 UTC 2006

> No. I think he means that Sir Tim Berners Lee uses Drupal for his blog.

Ok, I know it was a really weak attempt, but do I need to insert some kind
of special Drupal tag for <start humour>....

I did assume TBL is going ok enough he doesn't need to be on a list
looking for Drupal consulting work. Mind you I don't know, that whole
semantic web thing doesn't really seem to be taking off yet, maybe we can
get him to do some testing work or something......

oh never mind, I'll go back to the football....