[consulting] Module to view/edit module weights

Laura Scott laura at pingv.com
Fri Jun 16 15:54:16 UTC 2006

Barry, I haven't looked at the module but want to say +1 on the
concept. Having a configurable way of setting weights to help deal
with all the various contrib modules seems like a good idea. I would
imagine that this would require a strong caveat emptor in the
description so n00bs don't go messing with how the modules are called
and we end up with a bunch of forum posts on how all these modules
don't work.

As this is more of a developer's module and not just for consultants,
I suggest you post this to the development list as you'll get some
strong feedback on how your module would work with a wide variety of
people's workflows and different perspectives on best practices re
the Drupal API. (Also, please provide a link to the module's page.)

Laura