[consulting] Re: OG and payments

neil.mcevoy at ondemand-network.com neil.mcevoy at ondemand-network.com
Thu Jun 29 06:44:57 UTC 2006

Hi Khalid

Thanks for this, would be very keen to see this develop.

"Purchasing a role" is exactly what I'm looking for too, and would also
like the ability to have payment linked OG subscriptions too, for the same
reasons you mention. It would give Drupal a 'membership commerce'
framework that is quite fundamental to many business models.

I'd also like the premium content/membership model. I used the Premium
module a bit, so that you can display some content with the message 'rest
of article available to premium members' etc. but it would all need to be
interlinked as you describe.

Look forward to your progress,

Regards, Neil.