[consulting] Support an Install Profile System for 4.7

David Geilhufe dgeilhufe at yahoo.com
Fri May 5 04:35:27 UTC 2006

Have you ever wanted to maintain your own branded, fully pre-configured
distribution of Drupal? We've got a solution for you.

CivicSpace has just released a videocast demonstrating our install
system code. You can view it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COg-orloxlY

But the installer code isn't finished yet. CivicSpace is looking for
folks that are interested in making a financial investment in getting
this code fully functional, polished, tested and released into the
community. If you are interested in lending a hand, please visit
www.civicspacelabs.com or send me an email at
dgeilhufeATcivicspacelabsDOTorg

David Geilhufe
Managing Partner, CivicSpace