[consulting] Use of groups.drupal.org

Greg Knaddison - GVS Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Tue May 9 19:32:33 UTC 2006

On 5/9/06, Dan Robinson <dan at civicactions.com> wrote:
>  yes - precisely - i have a one-stop-shop for RSS subs - want one for mail
> too (and I'll sit here and hold my breath until someone does it for me :) ).

You want an RSS feed for your inbox?  Gmail does that.

Otherwise I don't understand what you are asking for - and not
understanding you seems to be endemic today ;)

--
Greg Knaddison | Growing Venture Solutions
Denver, CO | http://growingventuresolutions.com