[consulting] CMS comparison

leighm at linuxbandwagon.com leighm at linuxbandwagon.com
Wed May 10 06:29:06 UTC 2006

Keep in mind the word "plumbing" is aimed at people who are looking for
a CMS they can
plumb to suite their requirements, that word is not being used to aim
for end users -
general visitors to drupal sites.

Need to keep seperate in your mind the approach by drupal team to get
the idea of the
application/platform across versus how the end users would see a site
that runs on drupal

Roses are #FF0000,
Violets are #0000FF
all of my base,