[consulting] CMS comparison

Khalid B kb at 2bits.com
Thu May 11 02:42:33 UTC 2006

> Geez, Khalid! You should take better care of your tools! ;)

I don't have that  much tools in the hardware department. My tools are
mainly computers and software and stuff ...

> I tried to explain Drupal to my mom yesterday, and the best analogy I
> could come up with was that Drupal is like Legos (or I guess "building
> blocks" to use a non-copyrighted term ;)).

To rephrase:

"Drupal  ---  Superior toolsets for your community web site"

"Drupal  ---  Powerful, Extensible building blocks for your web site"

(... come on guys/gals ... I am out of ideas today ...)