[consulting] groups.drupal.org

Dan Robinson dan at civicactions.com
Wed May 17 17:32:47 UTC 2006

Hi Folks,

I wanted to put in a plug for groups.drupal.org.  I would highly
recommend people try to work it into your day-to-day interactions if you
haven't.  I've been using it daily and even though it has rough edges I
am really liking it.  Please note that I have little tolerance for stuff
that isn't usable - which is to say it passes my sniff test...

The bigger picture is that groups are a major sticking point for Drupal
(IMO) and the more we make them better the happier we and our clients
will be.  So come on down and eat some dogfood!

Kidding aside - I'm really impressed by what Moshe and others have done
already and it really deserves our support and participation.

Dan