[consulting] Open Source Software: Who Gives and who takes

John Sechrest sechrest at jas.peak.org
Thu May 18 13:35:39 UTC 2006

Kieran Lal <kieran at civicspacelabs.org> writes:

 % http://www.optimizemagazine.com/article/showArticle.jhtml?
 % articleId=187203341&pgno=1&queryText=

 % It seems that big companies contribute through service firms.  Would
 % it be in our interest to publish how contributions are made by big
 % companies so more will do so?

 Yes, I think that whenever you can celebrate contributions by
 large companies, you help create a wider culture of contribution.

-----
                        .           computers and the Internet
                          .            more effectively
                             .