[consulting] Basic doc for consulting clients

Michelle Cox mcox at charter.net
Thu Oct 26 14:27:19 UTC 2006

On 10/26/2006 6:20:01 AM, Jakob Persson (jakob at jakob-persson.com) wrote:
> As to the question, well the handbooks
> aren't very low level generally,
> they assume a lot of basic knowledge such as understanding what a node
> is and how taxonomies work. There's
> a gap at the entrance level,
> something
> I've tried to bridge by working on a tutorial in several steps
> that will cover all the Drupal site administration basic.
>
> So far part one is done, I plan to write part two soon:
> http://www.jakob-persson.com/myblog/drupal_for_solid_lifeforms
>
> I'm
> not sure if it's what Rob's looking for but
> it's aimed at total newbies.

I'm working on new site admin docs... There's some overlap, there, though
it's not quite the same audience.  You can see my efforts here:

http://shellmultimedia.com/drupal-documentation

If you're interested in documenting, please join the docs mailing list so we
can coordinate our efforts. I fear there's a lot of duplication of effort
out there with tutorials and such scattered on different sites. I'm guilty
of that, too, having it on my site, but my goal is to put it in the Drupal
handbook when we're done, not keep it on my site forever.

Michelle