[consulting] Issue tracker specs

neil.mcevoy at ondemand-network.com neil.mcevoy at ondemand-network.com
Thu Oct 26 18:51:22 UTC 2006

Hi Morbus

I've just been re-reading your notes and your design seems very elegant.
If you don't mind me asking, what do you mean by 'making a CCK project
type an Organic Group'?

I don't know enough about CCK to understand how a type of content can then
be made into an OG or case tracker project.

Many thanks, Neil.

>>> Instead of building this into Case Tracker, my own design incorporates
CCK, Case Tracker, and Organic Groups. I first start with a "project"
CCK type of my own creation. I then make this both an Organic Group
AND a Case Tracker project. With this small beginning, I now have the
ability to restrict Client A from Client B, simply by making the Group
(ie. "project") a restricted membership (invite only) that is not
listed in the Groups directory. Case Tracker cases can then be created
in this Group (ie. "project") and they'd remain hidden, again, based
on Organic Group visibility settings.