[consulting] Re: consulting Digest, Vol 10, Issue 7

Hugh Esco he at reclaimedcomputers.ca
Tue Sep 19 02:00:28 UTC 2006

That pdf seems corrupted from where I sit.  Can you try that again,
please?  I'd like to see it.  Thanks.

-- Hugh

hesco at marcus3:~$ xpdf drupal_one_pager_new.pdf &
[1] 20630
hesco at marcus3:~$ Error: May not be a PDF file (continuing anyway)
Error (0): PDF file is damaged - attempting to reconstruct xref table...
Error: Couldn't find trailer dictionary
Error: Couldn't read xref table

[1]+  Exit 1                  xpdf drupal_one_pager_new.pdf
hesco at marcus3:~$ acroread drupal_one_pager_new.pdf &
[1] 21205
hesco at marcus3:~$
hesco at marcus3:~$ Inconsistency detected by ld.so:
../sysdeps/i386/dl-machine.h: 657: elf_machine_rel_relative: Assertion
`((reloc->r_info) & 0xff) == 8' failed!

[1]+  Exit 127                acroread drupal_one_pager_new.pdf
hesco at marcus3:~$
hesco at marcus3:~$ pdftotext drupal_one_pager_new.pdf