[consulting] AOL / CiviCRM work

neil.mcevoy at ondemand-network.com neil.mcevoy at ondemand-network.com
Tue Sep 19 06:55:39 UTC 2006

Hi guys

It went quiet for a while, but this project is warming up again
(http://lists.drupal.org/pipermail/consulting/2006-June/001106.html), and
so I'd like to explore some outline costings with interested developers.
There's an initial prototype budget to be followed by a larger amount for
the full delivery. Msg me and I'll supply the detail.

I'm thinking perhaps extending CiviCRM for the e-learning records etc.,
and they're off to the House of Lords for a big PR bash with AOL to
collect the award in a month, so ideally something to demo by then for
that part. Being more inclined towards Guy Fawkes myself I won't be
attending, but there'll be opportunity to get a demo in front of some
senior execs there, and perhaps develop a relationship further as a result
etc.

Cheers, Neil.