[consulting] Return of the Drupal Shops Call (Tuesday October 10, 12 noon PDT)

Gregory Heller gregory at civicactions.com
Wed Sep 27 01:28:39 UTC 2006

A few months ago we had a few calls where representatives of Drupal
shops and independent developers got together to.... talk shop.

Well, after a summer hiatus (and maybe spring too actually), we are
going to try it again.

Come one, come all
12 noon Pacific Time
Tuesday October 10
(641) 297-4600
776614_#

_The call will be recorded and the recording will be posted for all to
listen to.

As in the past, the call is informal and will last 60 to 90 minutes.  We
will try to take an agenda (via this email list) before the call starts.

Suggested agenda topics include:
module development, drupal developer training strategies, big project
showcase, etc... Shop Talk.

--
----
Gregory Heller

The content of this email message is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License, Some Rights Reserved.

Get Firefox! The Browser you can trust http://www.mozilla.com
Reclaim you inbox with Thunderbird! http://www.mozilla.com