[consulting] How to send/receive money (was: being a listed consultant)

Benjamin Melançon pwgdarchive at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 04:16:23 UTC 2007

I've taken us very far afield of Drupal consulting, but the real dirty
secret is that banks are allowed to create money, letting them set the
terms to which people can have access to it (high interest), when it
would be to humanity's general advantage to have this useful tool for
economic interaction as widely shared as possible.

Examples of community currencies can be found here,
http://www.transaction.net/money/cc/cc01.html

For the moment though, I'll be turning my attention back to the Drupal
solution, and Evan's excellent endorsement of it...

- ben  ::  http://AgaricDesign.com  :  http://pwgd.org

On 4/9/07, neil.mcevoy at ondemand-network.com