[consulting] Drupal guru needed for sophisticated community site including broadband player

John Frank jfrank at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 22:05:39 UTC 2007

Hello all,

My name is John Frank and I am the Technical Director for Concrete Pictures
- http://www.concretepictures.com <http://www.concretepictures.com/>

We are about to begin a large project for a prominent, entertainment-focused
non-profit based in Los Angeles. The platform for this project will be
Drupal, likely in conjunction with vBulletin or some other forum software. A
third-party broadband player will also need to be integrated.

We have an immediate need for a very seasoned Drupal developer accustomed to
going way beyond generic Drual implementations and templates. If you are
interested, please contact me at this email address and include a resume,
list of relevant Drupal sites you've developed, consulting rate (hourly and
per month) and phone number where you can be reached. Again, this will be a
very sophisticated project coordinated with several developers so please do
not contact me unless you know Drupal inside and out.

- John Frank