[consulting] games customers play

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 14:07:51 UTC 2007

game #1

customer: nameless, for the time being at least
game plan: manipulate the consultant(s) into unconditional work frenzy,
without regard to dimensioning or payment
game overture: "This is bigger than google; I can see you are right for the
job; but you have to demonstrate to me you are capable of handling big
projects. All my projects are dreams, don't interrupt them with your petty
planning and payment schedules. If you don't show you can roll up your
sleeves and dive in, I will have to take my business elsewhere."
Consultant (right answer): please do!

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar