[consulting] Looking for Drupal developer

Bhanu Prakash BhanuPrakash at InfopeopleCorp.com
Thu Dec 6 17:47:37 UTC 2007

Hi,

We are looking for a Drupal developer
Here are the details of the project...

Position           :  Drupal developer

Duration          :  Full time/Permanent
Location          :  New york City

Need strong Drupal developer

or

Good experience in PHP is also fine

If you are interested, Please get back to us with

Updated resume:

Salary:
Availability:
Contact:

We shall get back to you shortly upon your resume getting short-listed for a technical discussion. We have multiple opportunities for professionals with the same skill set and we would highly appreciate if you could refer any of your friends / associates.

<mailto:bhanuprakash at infopeoplecorp.com>

Looking forward for a fruitful association...

Regards

Bhanu prakash. G
Info People Corp
Ph# 408-328-6430